Friday, May 27, 2011

Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips



Well, because of one of the reader of my another blog I look for this author's book. Even though, I had ever hear about her. Now, I am reading her book.
Here the synopsis:

WEDDING DAY


Pretty, flighty Daisy Devreaux can either go to jail or marry the mystery man her father has chosen for her. Arranged marriages don't happen in the modern world, so how did the irrepressible Daisy find herself in this fix? 


Alex Markov, as humorless as he is deadly handsome, has no intention of playing the loving bridegroom to a spoiled little featherhead with champagne tastes. He drags Daisy form her uptown life to a broken down traveling circus and set out to tame her to his ways. 


But this man without a soul has met his match in a woman who's nothing but heart. Before long, passion will send them flying sky high without a safety net...risking it all in seach of a love that will last forever.


A little mystery comes from many character, be it's appeal. I have no idea that one or maybe another thing between a real thing or just imagination get in here. For example, the Great Russian Kingdom and then when the heroine can hear the animal mind.

I'll say that this book has it's own appealing to me. First, it's a comedy and romance. Second, the setting used here, a circus! Cool! I love the heroine believe in... I mean about their marriage state. One time I will laugh, then smile, quite a lot at the end I cry... But, fully I said that it's a good book.

If you want to download it, you can download from the link below.
Happy Reading!

Kiss An Angle by Susan Elizabeth Phillips in pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment