Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


I don't know about the movie, but I find "I am number four" novel is quite an interesting reading material for me. Tale about nine kids from a neighbor planet of Earth with their keeper (such as a guardian, I think). This aliens (Yeah, I can call them that, am I?), have to run for their life from their enemy, the one who destroy their planet. In order to keep the last nine, they're given a charm. That their enemy only can destroy them in order (one-two-three-...-nine). If they try to do otherwise, they will find the dead for themselves (such, if you pull the string in number four without killed in order, the bulled will come back to you - you dead- I think ^_^). So, the nine go to one place to another and apart (to make the enemy hard to find them and kill in order).

I love the 'fantasy' part, and the 'adventure' part. When, number four got his ability (the super power). When they have to go to one place and another. When they found their self in life-dead fight. Ha..ha..., Oh yeah about the love between the human and the alien too... I can make up anything I want in my head, because I can fantasize as good as I want. I wonder, how the story goes after this. I mean, I know that number six is appear in this story. Still, number four and six have to find another to fight their enemy.

I think, the cutest thing here is the dog. Well, you will find the dog, which is really not a dog (from Earth definition). It comes from the alien planet, and it can change form. When it be a dragon, I dream is as great as in the other fantasy movie such as Eragon. I don't know, I quite like this little character. If you want to read the novel "I am number four" in pdf format, you can download at the link, bellow. It's mediafire link. Happy reading!


Pittacus Lore - Lorien Legacies - 1 - I Am Number Four in pdfLink

No comments:

Post a Comment