Thursday, March 10, 2011

Letters To Kelly by Suzanne Brockmann


There are the hero who is falling madly in love with the heroine, but the heroine doesn’t believe him because of one broken promise is typical plot for romance novel. But, it can be a great story when you give spicy in it. Maybe that’s way I love this book. The characters, the story, the plot, or the way point of view is given. I love it! Even though, sometimes I got confuse because the e-book I read nave no separation between point of view and other. Well, still I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I love it because the hero is an author, I mean romance novel author and he make his own character appear. It’s funny actually. Looking at their relationship between the writer and the character, make me wonder about the real writer. Sometimes a character would not do as the writer please, he or she will complain. Here is the funny part!
I love the love letter part too. Because it shows, how much the hero loves the heroine. For me, it is romantic. I love pure sweet romantic story! If you want to read, please download @ the link below. Happy Reading!
Suzanne Brockmann - Letters To Kelly in pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment