I love to read, and sometimes I love to make an review about the book. If I had the book in file, I would share it with you... Reading is a pleasure...
Friday, December 16, 2011
Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
Do you remember, 'musical' things happen once a years at Smythe-Smith played by Smythe-Smith Quartet (at Bridgerton series). Do you remember how all the character express their gratitude when the "play" is finished?
Yeah, this one, the point of view comes from the player.
Although many family member have no idea that their play are horrible and none of them have musical talent, this time the quartet itself is different because they realize that INDEED, THEY ARE HORRIBLE AT PLAYING INSTRUMENT.
The only way to get out from the quartet is dying or marrying...
Finding their point of view of things is amusing. Really, I laugh a lot enough.
I find it's cute...
If you want to read the synopsis,here:
Honoria Smythe-Smith is:
A) a really bad violinist
B) still miffed at being nicknamed "Bug" as a child
C) not in love with her older brother's best friend
D) all of the above
Marcus Holroyd is:
A) the Earl of Chatteris
B) regrettably prone to sprained ankles
C) not in love with his best friend's younger sister
D) all of the above
Together they:
A) eat quite a bit of chocolate cake
B) survive a deadly fever and the world's worst musical performance
C) fall quite desperately in love
It's Julia Quinn at her best, so you know the answer is . . .
D) all of the above
I hope you will enjoy it.
here the file in pdf
Happy Reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment