I love to read, and sometimes I love to make an review about the book. If I had the book in file, I would share it with you... Reading is a pleasure...
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Prince Charming by Julie Garwood
Well, when I was coming home as always I look around for books at my favorite bookstore. Well, there I bought a novel from Julie Garwood.
At first, I feel kind of funny because it seems a little bit off (at the time I have no idea, why is that). Then, after I read long enough, I am quite enjoy it (then, I understand the things that off is 'the expression' on it, why? you will get a little different meaning altogether when you read the original words "in English" to the translated ones "in Bahasa Indonesia").
The story and the character is charming, at the setting is wonderful...
Why?
Well, because it choose America at the time where there are still a lot of 'trouble' on it.
The background story? Hmm, I love it!
If you want to read the synopsis:
1868. Only her beloved grandmother, Lady Esther, knew how devastated Taylor Stapleton had been when her fiance eloped with Taylor's cousin, Jane. Now that good lady -- one of London's richest and most formidable matriarchs -- lay dying. But first she was going to help Taylor pull off the scam of the season.
To escape becoming a ward of her unscrupulous uncle, Taylor would wed Lucas Ross, a rugged American rancher, Lady Esther's money would enable Ross to bring his youngest half-brother home to Montana. Taylor had her own urgent reason to go to America ... a precious legacy she hadn't revealed to Ross, for they had agreed to go their separate ways once they reached Boston. But as her handsome new husband spoke of life in Montana, Taylor begn planning a new future. To Taylor, the wide-open spaces of Montana sounded like paradise....
Well don't forget to buy the book to add it at you library collection...
Happy Reading!
here is the file pdf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment